Sunday, May 20, 2012

Projecting IPads

There are two ways that I have used to project the IPad so that your whole class can see your screen....Wirelessly and through a VGA Adapter. I've heard there are a couple types of adapters floating around, the one I recommend is located at the link below and costs around $30. (One negative about this setup is that the cord easily falls out if you move the ipad and you lose the picture on the screen)


There is also a software program called Reflection that loads on you computer or laptop. You then set your IPad to find the computer using Bluetooth. Here is the link below to the learn more about Relection, it costs around $15.

Reflection Software: http://www.reflectionapp.com/



I have also seen an IPad projected using the Apple TV, it is a little bit more expensive, but definitely is the best option in my opinion. The Apple TV is sold for around $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment